Hardee R Mills Post 135

Lunch served Monday - Friday 11AM-2PM


BINGO every Saturday at 12:30 PM

BINGO every Thursday Night 6:30 PM




All Emails Report for Duty


We have about 85% of the Legion Member email addresses but need the remaining 15% AND almost all of the emails for the Sons, 40 & 8, and Auxillary. The majority of the communication from the Post in the future will be in email format to save postage and printing costs. Don't get left out! 

alpost135fl@gmail.com or snail mail your email link today


NEW AED In Post To Right of Main Entry Door

1) Call 9-1-1, 2) Remove AED from case. 3) Press Start button and follow instructions. 4) Save a life.


Like us on Facebook. Type in: https://www.facebook.com/ALPost135FL